TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
In compliance with the duty of information contained in art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the ownership of the website corresponds to EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, SL, CIF B73040727 address located in CALLE URUGUAY, S / N PG. IND. OESTE, PARCELA 18/1, SAN GINéS (MURCIA), 30169 and with email CALIDAD@ALISSI.COM and telephone 968884316, hereinafter EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L.
USE OF THIS SITE
The online sale of products under the distribution of Euro Permanent Cosmetics S.L. on this website www.alissibronte.es is intended solely and exclusively for aesthetic professionals who have previously been granted a username and password, based on a legal distribution agreement by both parties.
By using this website and placing orders through it, the user agrees to the following:
• Use the website solely for the purpose of consulting products and placing orders.
• Do not place any fraudulent or false order. If an order is reasonably considered to be fraudulent, EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L is authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
• Have legal capacity to enter into contracts (the user declares to be over 18 years old).
• Provide your contact information in a truthful and accurate way in order to be able to send orders.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The online sale of products under the distribution of Euro Permanent Cosmetics S.L. on this website is intended solely and exclusively for aesthetic professionals who have previously been granted a username and password, based on a legal distribution agreement by both parties.
The contract will be formalized in Spanish and / or English.
Availability of the products
Orders are subject to the availability of the products. If there are difficulties in the supply of the products or if there are no items in stock, EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, SL will inform the customer of such circumstance, either by mail or by phone and will reimburse any amount paid for the product or products not available or change the product for another of the same value, as decided by the customer.
The prices of the articles include all current taxes but shipping costs are not included, which will be added to the total amount. EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L reserves the right to modify prices at any time, although the products will be invoiced based on the price in effect at the time of placing the order (subject to product availability).
In the purchase order, both the total price of the product / products will be indicated, including VAT and the corresponding shipping costs, as indicated in the following sections.
The applicable VAT rate will be the one legally in force at all times depending on the specific item in question.
In orders destined for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, deliveries will be exempt from VAT by application of the provisions of article 21 of Law 37/1992, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding taxes and duties in accordance with current regulations in each of these territories.
Shipping costs within Spain.
For orders equal to or greater than € 450 within the Peninsula and Spanish territory, shipping costs will not be applied. Orders destined for the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, with a minimum order of € 600 and the Canary Islands, will be exempt from shipping costs for an amount greater than € 1200.
Shipping costs outside of Spain.
For orders destined for Portugal and Italy, countries within the European Union over € 1200, shipping costs will be free. For the rest of international clients the shipping costs will therefore be paid by the client.
How to place an order
The data recorded by the website constitutes proof of the transactions carried out. The customer will receive order confirmation by email.
During the process, before making the payment, you can modify the details of your order. The order is not formalized until the process is finished, which will happen when you have made the payment. Clicking on "Pay" implies that you purchase and pay for the selected items, this step is a binding commitment.
There are no purchase limits. The user can place the order for the number of items they want, without established minimums or maximums.
Right to cancel the order
EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L reserves the right to reject an order from a client with whom there is a dispute.
Likewise, EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L has the right to reject or cancel an order for justified reasons, such as: * Due to an error in the billing information (which is incorrect or impossible to verify) * If there is suspicion of fraud with the bank card
* If it is not possible to send it to the indicated address * If there are reasons why it is suspected that the user is not a final consumer * If the user is under 18 years old * If the full payment has not been made.
You can use a bank card or bank transfer as a means of payment. In the case of payment by card, the total amount of the order that will include the shipping costs that correspond according to the case, will be charged to the customer's account at the same time of purchase. Only payments in EUROS are accepted.
By paying by card and in the event that an incident occurs during the process (for example, the terminal informs of the denial of the card), the order will be automatically cancelled.
By clicking on "Pay" the user is confirming the payment of the order as well as that the credit card is his. To minimize the risk of unauthorized access, your credit card details will be encrypted. Credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuing entity, but if said entity does not authorize payment, the order will be automatically canceled, the system informing the customer about said cancellation.
EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L also offers you the possibility of making the payment by bank transfer.
The order will be sent to the address that you indicate to us once the payment of the total amount of the order has been confirmed. If the amount is not for the total, EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L reserves the right not to send the order until it is fully paid by the customer.
The products will be sent to the address that the user has indicated.
The delivery time ranges from 7-10 days (business days) for addresses in the peninsula and 15 business days for deliveries to the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
The delivery time for addresses outside the Spanish territory depends on each client under INCOTERM Exwork.
The indicated deadlines will be respected as long as there are no unforeseen or extraordinary circumstances beyond our control. If for any reason we are unable to meet the delivery date, we will inform you of this circumstance and give you the option to proceed with the purchase by establishing a new delivery date or cancel the order with a full refund of the price paid.
For the purposes of these conditions, it will be understood that the "delivery" has occurred or that the order has been "delivered" at the moment in which you or a third party indicated by you acquire material possession of the products, which is accredited by signing the receipt of the order at the agreed delivery address.
Impossibility of delivery
If it is impossible to deliver the order to the address indicated, EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L will try to deliver it to a third party indicated by the client or retry its delivery at a later date. For this, we ask that if you are not going to be at home, contact EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L to arrange delivery another day.
If within 15 days, counting from the time your order is available for delivery, the order could not be delivered for reasons not attributable to EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L, we will understand that you wish to withdraw from the contract and we will consider it resolved.
As a consequence of the termination of the contract, we will refund all payments received from the user, including delivery costs without any undue delay and, in any case, within a maximum period of 14 days from the date we consider the contract to be terminated. Please bear in mind that the transport derived from the resolution may have an additional cost, so EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L will be authorized to pass on the corresponding costs.
• The customer is responsible for all the cost of shipping the products to the location specified by the customer. When applicable, separate charges for shipping and products will be displayed on Euro Permanent Cosmetics, S.L. on two different invoices. The products are sent EXW Murcia (Spain) - INCOTERMS 2010.
• Delays can occur when items are shipped. Our company does not offer any guarantee of a certain date of delivery and does not assume any responsibility for circumstances of force majeure that prevent delivery. The merchandise travels at the risk and responsibility of the recipient.
• Our liability for damage ceases when the carrier accepts the shipment, please contact the carrier to make damage claims.
• The customer is responsible for inspecting the cargo upon receipt of goods, before signing the receipt of the goods, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect for any indication that damage to the product may have occurred in transit. Failure to do so may invalidate claims for damages. In case it is necessary to make timely claims, due to non-existence, damage or defect that is observed, you must make them directly to the carrier and send us a copy of the claim in writing, attaching the signed invoice, within the next 24 hours after receiving the merchandise , by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the reasons or the nature of it.
• Euro Permanent Cosmetics, S.L will not be liable for special or consequential damages or for any damage that arises from or caused by delay, fortuitous or public enemy, the authority of the law, strikes, riots or quarantine.
CONDITIONS FOR CONSERVATION
• The goods acquired under this Contract must be packed according to the export regulations and seaworthy packaging that the seller assures the buyer of the arrival of the products in good condition.
• For natural cosmetic products, it is recommended to transport them in an INSULLATED container and store them in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
• The ideal temperature will be between 5ºC (minimum) and 21ºC (maximum). It is recommended for transport in an insulated container, which guarantees that they will not suffer high temperatures or serious changes in temperature. Warehouse monitoring and traceability is recommended to ensure that the oldest ones will be sold first.
• While hiring the transport please make sure that you have insured your goods under the ICC A International clause.
• Any complaint regarding the quality of the product has to be made within 7 days of the problem arising and verification. A sample of the product in question will be sent to the Manufacturer. The shelf life indicated on the products refers to an unopened and comprehensive product.
The withdrawal user established by art. 102 Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws and must comply with the provisions of the agreed commercial agreement.
To cancel or modify an order, you can notify it by e-mail by going to email@example.com, including the details of the order to help us identify it.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the goods or in the event that the products that make up the order are delivered separately, to the 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the last of the aforementioned products.
Once the right of withdrawal has been exercised, the user must send the products delivered to the indicated address (EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, SL / CALLE URUGUAY, S/N PG. IND. OESTE, PARCELA 18/1, MURCIA (SAN GINéS), 30169) assuming therefore the return costs. Please bear in mind that if you decide to return the items to us, postage due, we will be authorized to charge you the expenses we may incur.
No refund will be made if the product has been used beyond the mere opening of it, for products that are not in the same conditions in which they were delivered or that have suffered any damage, so you must be careful with the / the product / s while they are in your possession. Please return the item using or including all its original packaging with all labels. Please do not remove the labels until you are sure you want to keep each item.
After examining the article we will inform you if you are entitled to a refund of the amounts paid.
If the return includes the entire purchase, the correct procedure has been followed and the products are new and unused, we will proceed to refund the total amount of the purchase within 14 days of receiving the canceled order.
If the return only includes a part of the order, the correct procedure has been followed and the products are new and unworn, we will only refund the value of the returned products.
Euro Permanent Cosmetics, S.L. will not be responsible for any shipping and handling, or payment or refund of customs fees, taxes, VAT, which may be due.
Return of defective products
If you return the products to us because they are defective or the descriptions do not correspond to them, we will proceed to examine the item and inform you if you are entitled to a refund of the defective amounts.
Access and use of this website is the responsibility of the users. EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L does not guarantee the following:
• The infallibility, the availability, the continuity, the inexistence of security deficiencies of the web page- That the content of the page or the information that passes through it is free of viruses or other harmful elements as well as errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
• The possible damages or losses that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of the website- Delays or blockages in the use of this page caused by deficiencies or overloads of the processing center of data, nor of the damages that may be caused by third parties throughIllegitimate interference that is beyond the control of EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L. - EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L is exonerated from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided provided that it comes from other sources.
• The mere access to the website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L and the user.
• EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L only supplies products for domestic and private use. The customer agrees not to use the product for commercial, advertising or resale purposes. EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L has no responsibility for any loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunities of the client.
Transfer of rights and obligations
The contract is binding both for the client and for EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L, as well as for our respective successors, assignees and successors in title. The client may not transmit, assign, encumber or in any other way transfer a contract or any of the rights or obligations derived from it, without having obtained the prior written consent of EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L. We can transmit, assign, encumber, subcontract or in any other way transfer a contract or any of the rights or obligations derived from it, at any time during its term. To avoid any doubt, said transmissions, assignments, encumbrances or other transfers will not affect the rights that, in your case, you, as a consumer, have recognized by law nor will they cancel, reduce or limit in any other way the guarantees, both express and implied. , that we could have granted.
INFORMATION AND CONTENTS OF THE WEB
The information shown on the website is current on the date of the last update. EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L reserves the right to update / modify / delete information on this website at any time and without prior notice.
In the event that the web page contains links to other web pages and third party materials, these links are provided for informational purposes only, without EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L having any control over the content of said web pages or materials. Therefore, we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss arising from its use.
EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Purchase. The modifications introduced will not be retroactive. If you do not agree with the modifications made, we recommend that you do not use our website.
PIRACY VIRUSES AND OTHER COMPUTER ATTACKS
The user must not misuse this website by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other technologically harmful or harmful program or material. The user will not try to have unauthorized access to this website, to the server on which said page is hosted or to any server, computer or database related to our website. The user agrees not to attack this web page. Failure to comply with this clause could lead to the commission of offenses typified by the applicable regulations. We will report any breach of these regulations to the competent authorities and we will cooperate with them to discover the identity of the attacker. Likewise, in the event of non-compliance with this clause, you will immediately cease to be authorized to use this website. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from a denial of service attack, virus or any other technologically harmful or harmful program or material that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of the use of this website or of the download of contents of the same or to which it redirects.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
The user acknowledges and consents that all copyright, registered trademark and other industrial and intellectual property rights over the materials or contents that are provided as part of the website correspond at all times to EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L. The user may make use of said material only in the manner expressly authorized.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The use of this website and the contracts for the purchase of products through it will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website or with said contracts will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
You can make any complaint and claim to EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L through the email MAIL or by postal mail to the address CALLE URUGUAY, S / N PG. IND. OESTE, PARCELA 18/1, SAN GINéS (MURCIA), 30169.